Terms and conditions for sharing content
The permission to link to the CLEONet web site or feature CLEONet content on your web site is based on the following terms:
- You must not alter the appearance of any CLEONet logo or tagline without written authorization from CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario / Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario).
- CLEO shall not be responsible for the content of your web site. You will not use the CLEO or CLEONet name, logo, or link in a way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by CLEO.
- You will not make negative or disparaging references to CLEO services.
- You agree that your web site will not contain material that is obscene, libelous, or defamatory; infringes any other entity's intellectual property rights; infringes upon or violates any applicable law; or in any other manner which CLEONet, in its sole discretion, determines to be contrary to CLEONet's best interests and reputation.
- CLEONet may terminate your rights to participate in a content sharing agreement and/or to link to CLEONet's content at any time, for any reason, by written notice, to take effect as soon as you receive it.
- CLEONet shall not be liable to you for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever, including indirect, consequential, or punitive damages.
- These terms are made and entered into under the laws of the province of Ontario (exclusive of conflicts of law rules) and shall be interpreted, applied, and enforced under those laws.
- Nothing in these terms creates a relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between the parties, and neither party shall be entitled to, or purport to, bind or represent the other party. Neither party shall do or allow any act which would imply apparent authority to act for the other party.
For more information
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please contact us.